What personal data do we collect?
We collect the following information when you visit our website:-
- Information when you click on a link to leave our website. This may include when you click on a link to one of our partner websites.
If you engage in our community (for example, by leaving a comment below one of the posts on our website), we’ll also collect:
- Your name. You can provide us with a name, which may also be a nickname or pseudonym, to be shown and published next to your comment.
- Your e-mail address. We’ll store your e-mail address for the purposes of contacting you and following up on any questions about your message. You may optionally choose to receive e-mail notifications when there is a response to your message. Your e-mail address will never be published.
- Technical information such as your IP address and browser user-agent string. This helps us with spam detection.
- Other information you communicate to us. For instance, the contents of the message you submit.
How your personal data is shared
Through the course of your interaction with our website, your information may be shared with the following third party providers:
If you click on a link from our website through to a partner website, your information may be shared with one of the following third party providers. They may set a cookie on your device for the purposes of being able to track the traffic back to our website:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. This information is used to track visitor use to the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. If you visit our website, we may use a number of cookies (e.g. from Google Analytics) to this purpose.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your web browser settings. However, this can affect your ability to interact with our website. It could also affect your ability to log in to other websites and services (e.g. your online e-mail account or social network websites).
If you have any privacy-related questions or concerns, please use our contact form.